Exotic Nutrition Silent Runner Wheel | Glow 12"
The first and only...GLOW-IN-THE-DARK pet exercise wheel. Exotic Nutrition's NEW Silent Runner GLO Wheel is the coolest new accessory for your pet's cage! Special night-illumination allows you to watch your pet run while they enjoy their natural dark habitat. Great for sugar gliders and other nocturnal pets! You'll love this wheel's silence, safety, and durability, truly built to last.
- Axle-free construction eliminates the dangerous rod going through the center of other wheels, preventing fur/tail entanglement, pet wrap-a-round, curvature of the spine, and other injuries.
- Whisper-silent spin using dual-ball bearing technology.
- Running tracks are textured, for excellent grip.
- Wheel completely disassembles for easy cleaning, no nooks for feces to hide in.
- Designed with a glow-in-the-dark front plate and all-black accessories
Measurements: 12" wheel diameter, 3.5" wide black track, 4" diameter openings, 13.5" tall on stand.
IDEAL FOR: Sugar Gliders, female rats, hamsters, mice, and similar small mammals (not suggested for chewing animals).
What is dual ball-bearing technology? Two stainless steel ball-bearings are positioned within the back plate of the wheel, ensuring the wheel glides smooth and silent. The innovative bearings SPIN around the center pin as your pet runs, unlike annoying squeaky wheels on the market that have an axle that the wheel rotates around creating friction and noise.
All accessories sold separately. The Silent Runner Cage Attachment allows wheel attachment directly to any wire cage to free up floor space, or mount at different heights. Fits with Sandy Trimmer Tracks and the AutoClean Track.
Cleaning: See video below. Wipe down the wheel with a non-toxic disinfectant wipe daily if you wish. Wash thoroughly at least once per week by disassembling the wheel and cleaning with warm soapy water, rinsing, and allowing to air dry completely. Wheel is also dishwasher safe, top rack only. Do not submerge the back plate where the metal bearings are held, it is recommended to simply wipe the plate down without letting water come in contact with the bearings.